The RE-1 is VLTORís mil-spec carbine receiver extension tube features five stock positions, each of which has a corresponding numeral lasered on the top side of the tube for quick visual indexing. These tubes are made from extremely tough 7075-T6 impact extrusions, and feature a mil-spec hardcoat anodized finish (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2). We've built on this reliable receiver extension to include features like a QD end plate for your QD Sling and an H2 buffer to reduce recoil and increase dwell time.
Product Description of the Kit
- 5 position 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum impact extruded receiver extension. The Vulcan line - denotes blems in the finish and is guaranteed to not effect function. Vltor will warranty 'Vulcan' Blems from fit and function defects but will not warranty the finish.
- H2 4.6oz Heavy Buffer to reduce recoil and increase dwell time.
- 17-7 Silky Smooth Stainless carbine recoil spring
- Castle nut with 3 areas to properly stake your nut
- QD End Plate - Note: before installation please seat your QD stud within the recess and rotate the QD stud back and forth to break -in the channel of the detent. This will assure proper function and id the outward facing side of the QD plate.
Receiver Extension Specifications
7075 T6 Aluminum
Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
Additional Product Images