The AlphaOps 7075-T6 mil-spec carbine receiver extension tube is made of high grade aircraft aluminum. We've built on this reliable receiver extension to include features like a QD end plate for your QD Sling and an H2 buffer to reduce recoil and dwell time. To add to durability we've included a 17-7 stainless steel recoil spring for 1,000s of rounds of reliability!
Product Description of the Kit
- 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Receiver Extension (6-Position)
- H2 4.6oz Heavy Buffer to reduce recoil and increase dwell time.
- 17-7 Silky Smooth Stainless carbine recoil spring
- Castle nut with 3 areas to properly stake your nut
- QD End Plate - Note: before installation please seat your QD stud within the recess and rotate the QD stud back and forth to break -in the channel of the detent. This will assure proper function and id the outward facing side of the QD plate.
Receiver Extension Specifications
7075 T6 Aluminum
Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
Additional Product Images